OldBlog - Sonic Fandom

Archived Text: {{...}}

25 June 2005

Shifty Delays on Draft Posts

Moodz: Drastically Drastical, I guess....
Thoughtz: The original Team Sonic/Triple Threat/Sonic & Co./ is not him, Rad Red and the Foxy Helicopter. *shock 'round the room* In early 1993, Sega placed Sonic with 2 never-as-cool-as-their-modern counterparts characters: Mighty the Armadillo (reddish, specialize in strength, the Knux of yesteryear, and RUNNER-UP to Sonic in the Choosing of the Mascot), and Ray the Flying Squrriel (yellowish, specialize in flying without wings, the Tails of yester.... wait a min. Tails was "born" around '92, what the hell was Sega thinking? The game was only found in the arcades however.
DeliPick: My mom's new delicacy, chicken strips w/o a trip 2 McD! Just sprinkle cracker bits and fry'em man!

As you can see, I recenly have been bloggin' @ shown dates which does not match the day I published the post. Those posts were originally drafts, & due 2 the hugely unecessary & ironic flow of circumstances, I never had time to publish 'em. I could have posted on the date I was blogging, but on Jun 23, I obviously had a bigger feature..... the blue dude's anniversary. So now, I gonna refeature them. Enjoy!

http://sonic-knux.blogspot.com/2005/06/back-knuxicated-as-ever.html
Featuring the Mario vs Sonic Flash movie I saw.... with a surprising role 4 dear ol' Knux...

http://sonic-knux.blogspot.com/2005/06/sonic-x-reversed-his-makeover.html
Sonic the Hedgehog seems to be growing backwards in Sonic X...

http://sonic-knux.blogspot.com/2005/06/rappin-knuxster.html
Knuckles the..... Gangsta Rapper?

(Right now in Singapore btw. I was too late to announce, but I was here 4 a week, and I've got a wk left. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home