OldBlog - Sonic Fandom

Archived Text: {{...}}

22 June 2005

Back & KnuXicated As Ever

Listenin'2: "They Don't Want Music" - Black Eyed Peas pheaturing James Brown (luv the FUNK baby!)
Watched: No interesting show in Singapore....
Moodz: Still recovering from pain.....
WorshipDatDude: Chris... woops .... *crosses name but finds out Blogger ain't no Strikeout option)


Ahhhh, I had a rough ride to Singapore, yes I'm at my birthplace & moi later hometown. It's a country where the ground is gum-free (wanna get a fine sweetie?)

Mario vs. Sonic S.E. - Presented by Flash Player <-Feature of the Day
I actually loved the flash cartoon (even though it's clear Sonic and guys looked pre-SA), and u should check out the Alternate Ending... especially ppl who think that Knuckles is NEVER gonna appear... *wink*

And btw, if anyone is wondering why my DeviantART account is more active on deviants commenting to me than me doing art, it is because....

During late June 04, I came back to Singapore 4 the 2nd time, and I went back to old interests on the Internet like DeviantART, PDU Forums and Neopets, and when I went back, I soon also lost interest on 'em all again except PDU (which for unfortunate reasons, pulled out at late Oct, the same time as my ongoing headache started :[ ) soon, I was interested in the Sonic fancraze, and my first spot where I found Sonic fanart was SoaH (believe me, if most of the few art they had to offer wasn't smashing, my road sorta ends there), then goin' on doing the same step as when I was in the Digimon craze, collecting great fanart. Soon, I went back to Devart too. And soon, I had an idea to patronize them. I was a kid with big ideas 9with causes me months of big burdens), and I told myself, "Why not go back to deviantART?" Alright, so since I comment & watch loads of Great Fanartists, I received loads of good love which I dont think I deserve. However, I'm gonna create my 1st deviaion exactly 1 year after I published my last one, which won't be soon!!!!!!!!

Also, Sonic the Hedgehog's bday's comin' up, (June 23), 14th anniversary of the release of the 1st Sonic game. (YES! I'm older than him!) Anyway, next year's anniversary is gonna be bigger, cuz it'd be the 15th, and that's actually Sonic's age all awhile. So what's the plans after 2006, Sonic's body clock finally start gears and stop being Peter Pan? (pls pls pls)

Finally, this blog'd be a hosting spot for ..... the Sonic (fan)ART AWARDS (still in its earliest stages, i plan to start when my PC is ok, im really socializing in SHQ & SoaH (i left 4 a brief hiatus), contacted Emmie's and those dudettes, deviants, wrap up my "Fanart Idol Audition Tour" nd etc.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home