OldBlog - Sonic Fandom

Archived Text: {{...}}

04 June 2005

Just dropped by (won't be long)

Damn! On my Deviantart account, I am actually devwatching great Sonic fanartists as part of my upcoming plans (which will be in action after all my burdens are gone) and I found out there was a feature that you can sort out ur deviants (people u're watchin) in groups. Then I found the true horror... about 40 deviants and no option to move em to a group! Dat meant me deletin' and addin' on the "Sonic Fanartists" group... *faints*

And btw, I'm doing an experiment on tagboards for blogs and php, so you'll see the whole sidebar brutally pushed down *owch* to the bottom (temporaily) and the pink tagboard from Emmie's blog. I'd be deletin' the html of it real soon. For now, u can freely text in, and soon I'll have a new tagboard of my own. (Maybe I should be packing bags to blogdrive... oh damn...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home