OldBlog - Sonic Fandom

Archived Text: {{...}}

07 May 2005

DONE! Fanart archive prob...

Listenin'2: Hate it Or Love It - The Game f. 50 Cent (remix with alternate lyrics and a female voice? My radio station is very funny, having non-commercial hours full of hip-hop and all of them are modified...)
Watched: Saturday Night Live (Johnny Knoxville/Systems of A Down)
Moodz: Roarz... oh thatz not a proper mood...man...
Thoughtz: URGE 2 GO BACK 2 GOOD Ol' Message Forums!
WorshipDatDude: Remington, Constable in the Knux Archie comics. Plannin' to bring him back in my projects...

Well, presto. I've redone the sidebar (the thing on the right) as u can see, an added a 'Featured Posts' section! So since this blog is pretty much a Sonicish portal, I'm trying to get some hits. Maybe I should feature here on forums... but I'm so busy!!! The DeviantART section is those artists I've explored whose fanart are diverse, unique, creative, and many more Fanart Showcases will be on their art. Ahh, if only I have time to redo my sidebar on the main blog...

But I have a much worse problem with those ohmigosh Sonic fanart I've been collecting the past months. (Yes I didn't draw it why not say I'm the Lorenzo the Magnificent of the Sonic Age?XD)Since I will go and feature most of those on the blog throughtout the months, some of them doesn't have the artist's name on the art and then I don't put the artist's name on the filename... but if I didn't think any of those I wouldn't have led myself to bigger ideas...

I had thought of maybe going around the Internet (Image Google on Sonic, Sonic fanart, Knuckles, Knuckles fanart, Knuckles Sonic, Knux, Knux fanart, Shadow sonic, go to Sonic HQ and SoaH and collect those fanart and add artists' names (those which pictures doesn't have it) on filenames, and replace any existing pics without it, then there was the idea of uploading all fanart to my Photobucket account and then do the art searching, then the prospect of perhaps linking all the fanart in webpages filled with sham interviews with Sonic and Co. about the fanart and so on & so on... so the answer to this mess remains a mystery. Oh god, if someone only help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home