OldBlog - Sonic Fandom

Archived Text: {{...}}

03 May 2005

Sonic X Opinion No.3 (heh heh)

Listenin'2: Incomplete by BSB... YES, I LUV THAT SONG!
Watched: Flash Animation - ONE PIECE of Crap
Moodz: "Blimey, Itz that him?"ily-slouchy
Thoughtz: Only 1h and 10min to a Constantineless American Idol...
WorshipDatDude: Well, sorry, but for today I'll kick those anthromorphic dudez out (except hot gloveless Manic (yes I still cant get off the chill of that wallpaper) which since he's fired as Sonic's bro, I'd say, Sonic's cousin! (So Jules (who remind me of Darth Vader & Sonic as Luke Skywalker) & Bernie are Sonic's parents and Queen Alena will be Manic and Sonia's mother. There, all disentangled!)

Well, more on Escape from Prison Island. The Eclispe Cannon is basically like the Death Star from Star Wars, which has the power to blow away one planet. By destroying part of the moon, Eggman actually

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home