OldBlog - Sonic Fandom

Archived Text: {{...}}

24 April 2005

Blogger's Block

DudeI'mThinkin': Manic, longlost punk & cousin of Sonic in Sonic Underground (those who thought Sonic is like, the Mohawky guy, should check out this guy's hairdo in this cartoon and although in this one Knuckles/Tails AIN'T the henchmens 4 blue dude... (although Knux's in some eps! ~Yayness~) and Manic's basically the answer for fans who's been askin',"Isn't there a greenish character 'round here?". But don't expect any cuteness/smarts/or Knuxness in him... he's a shoplifter! A very good Gif Page 4 Y'all Loyal fanz!
RawThought: 22 Sonic Characters race around the world but they have to do it with an unexpected partner (that makes 11 teams) so the first definite idea was that there should be no dream teams like Sonic/Tails so there'll be the unexpected or some might say, awful twist to the show which is... the Amazing Race!
Now Listenin': ~Let's Go~ Shawn Desmond {an A+ Emcee!}

You know that for some while i haven't been posting but actualy there's drafts (both on the blogger pages and on my draft papers...) loads and and some for this blog like profiles and suggested hit songs for the sonic characters and if even though I may not have talents of a fanwriter/artist I have the imagination and visualizing of any one of them. So I was tiredly trying to show my fanprojects on the web...

It's been a bleak time and you know writer's block? *sigh* i got blogger's block. i even couldn't finish the blogger's block entry in my main blog and I'll try 2 finish that soon. Other drafts include a proper introduction to the situation I'm facing, but the situation itself is stopping me. So that's way there's no active chatting in forums or even a website from me.

Anyway, I got a little time to check out the Sonic X Screenshot site, Team Artail and their Oekaki BBS. It was kind of unique... (I go over fanart sites before in Digimon and appreciate the art and techniques. Poor me... However I've got a vast Digimon fanart archive feat. art round the Net) with most of it not featuring Sonic characters, but original fanmade Sonician characters (like the famous SoniTweek). And it's very active. I'm going to continue it soon about the Sonic/Digimon relation!

3 Comments:

  • At Wed Apr 27, 09:54:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW! I used to watch Sonic underground in 1999.
    I love Manic ^_^ he has the coolest hair/quills, whatever.
    I didn't like Underground very much cos
    1. It was done by french people
    2. Tails wasn't in it (anything without him is NOT worth having)
    3. Sonic looks...weird
    4. The music was SO JARING
    5. His mother HAS to be royal doesn't she
    6. it was shown on Diggit, I mean its a disney thing COME ON! (which thankfully, DIED about 2 years ago ^_^)

     
  • At Thu Apr 28, 11:37:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bdw Manic and Sonia are Sonic's younger brother and older sister

     
  • At Fri Apr 29, 03:20:00 PM PDT, Blogger PenaltyKillah said…

    oopsie...

    THERE WERE WEBSITES which SHOWED Sonic as cousins of Manic and Sonia... Wait a minute... SON-IC. MAN-IC. SON-IA.

    Oh my god! If u take Sonia's first syllable and Manic's last one, it spells SON-IC! ("Son"ia,Man"ic") And if u take Sonia's last one and Manic's first, it spells MAN-IA! ("MAN"ic,Son"IA")

    SONICMANIA!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home