OldBlog - Sonic Fandom

Archived Text: {{...}}

11 April 2005

Thinking of the Mickey? Or Dash?

Although I don't have a link now, there was a website which the creator of Sonic the Hedgehog, Yuji Naka, ADMITTED that he had Mickey Mouse on his mind when he was drawing the dude. I mean, everyone was lookin at this pic and it was like so obvious. (More obvious: Felix the Cat.) However, Disney seemed like paying back the copycatness. Doesn't The Incredibles' concept for the character Dash seem a little unoriginal (Violet and Elastigirl's more original; Mr. Incredible's superpower is strength? How mediocre), i mean the ability for Super Speed? Am I seeing a redboy Sonic?

(I found the way to use BloggerBot on Hello with ain't no stinkin' wat 'HTTP 500' wanksta of an error! So when I go back to my home PC, I'll start postin' piks, not linkin'!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home